Qualified nonprofit organizations in Beaufort, Colleton, Hampton, or Jasper counties are invited to apply. With site visits, over 36 breakout sessions, and 4 two-hour workshops to choose from, and three keynote sessions, we encourage you to take advantage of this learning opportunity.
Scholarships will cover the cost for one staff member or board member per organization to attend the Summit. Hotel costs are not included.
We estimate 8 scholarships will be awarded, and selected on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Recipients must be from nonprofits serving Beaufort, Colleton, Hampton, or Jasper Counties.
- Funding is to be limited to one nonprofit staff member or board member per organization.
- Awards are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Following attendance, recipients must submit to the Foundation at least two paragraphs describing what they learned from the Summit.
- Organizations which have been awarded a scholarship from the Foundation two or more years before are not eligible.
- A staff member receiving the scholarship must be senior or executive staff.
- Organizations with annual revenues exceeding $1 Million are not eligible.
This opportunity represents an investment in the capacity of your organization by the Community Foundation of the Lowcountry. We are honored by the chance to work with you in your pursuit of excellence and impact.
If you have questions, please contact Benjamin Bullock at email@example.com or call him at ext.10.