It’s here! Registration for the 2019 Nonprofit Summit in Greenville is officially now open to everyone, not just our Allies for Good. If you are passionate about making a difference in your community and growing your nonprofit network, then the SC Nonprofit Summit is for you.
Make your way to the Hyatt Regency in downtown Greenville from March 11 to 13 and join other nonprofit movers and shakers as we build bridges toward a stronger, better South Carolina.
We would like to give an extra special thank you to our presenting sponsor, BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, as well as so many generous sponsors who have already signed up to help make the 2019 Summit possible.
Stay in the know with other happenings to check out when you register:
- Who‘s speaking? Get to know who’s speaking at the Summit.
- What‘s being talked about? Learn more about what we’re discussing.
- When are there chances to meet other attendees? Check out the opportunities at the Summit to mingle with other nonprofit leaders and see who’s already registered!
- Where is the most recent information? Follow along and chime in on the conversations we’re having on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. Don’t forget to share when you register with #NPSummit19.
- How to get more involved? Become an exhibitor at Nonprofit Marketplace or apply for a scholarship.
We are excited to welcome internationally known blogger and nonprofit leadership speaker, Vu Le to the 2019 SC Nonprofit Summit. Bring your tissues…not because we’ll be sad but because he will have us all laughing until we cry. Learn more about Vu.
Book Your Room Early!
Enjoy a discounted rate of only $145 per night during your stay in Greenville at the Nonprofit Summit. Attendees can call (864) 235-1234 to book your room and reference “Together SC Summit” or you can book your room online. This special rate ends Feb. 17, 2019