We will post all changes, reminders and updates here for each day of the Summit. Check back often to make sure you’re up to date on the latest and greatest information!
*If you are an attendee who did not register for sessions in advance, please be mindful and respectful of those who did so they can attend the sessions they signed up for. “This Session Is Full” signs will be outside rooms that are at capacity. If you are interested in attending a session that is full, please allow registrants to join the session first before entering.
Updated Wednesday, March 13 at 7:23 a.m.
- We not longer have extra copies for the program. Make sure to check the program signs by registration and take a picture to reference!
- While a light breakfast is served Tuesday morning, get ready for a full lunch! Lunch will now be served in the back of the ballroom. Grab a plate and mingle in the Nonprofit Marketplace.
- Note: Additional water stations have been added and refreshed in all breakouts sessions and the ballroom!
- Note: Additional trash cans and water stations have been added throughout session rooms, the ballroom and the Nonprofit Marketplace!
- Got jobs? A “Job Board” is available in the Nonprofit Marketplace for you to bring and post jobs! Some Together SC Career Connection jobs will also be posted.
- If you want to view our Summit program digitally, you can view it here.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13
- 7:30 a.m. Lowcountry Connectors Coffee Talk Conversation with Jamee Haley has been canceled.
TUESDAY, MARCH 12
- 11:30 a.m. EFFICIENCY OR EFFECTIVE: DOES IT REALLY MATTER? (Dogwood) Has been canceled due to ill speaker.
- 8:30 a.m. CREATING AN ASSOCIATION HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN FOR SC’S NONPROFITS – YAY OR NA? (Azalea) Additional speakers have been added: Paul Bodamer, VP McGriff Insurance Services and Matt Shaffer, SVP BCBS SC
- *FULL SESSIONS:
- 8:30 a.m. Good Governance Practices (Redbud C)
- 10 a.m. Board/Staff Partnership: How to Share Leadership (Ballroom F)
- 10 a.m. Leveraging Evaluation to Elevate & Advance Your Nonprofit (Magnolia)
- 11:30 a.m. Fixing Your Broken Board (Gardenia)
- 11:30 a.m. Social Media Best Practices for Nonprofits (Ballroom H)
- 11:30 a.m. Millennials’ Role in SC Nonprofits (Redbud C)*
- 2:30 p.m. Development: May the Force Be With You (Redbud AB)
- 2:30 p.m. Financial Leadership Throughout Your Organization (Gardenia)
- 2:30 p.m. The Not-So-Sexy Side of Nonprofit Work – Operations 101 (Magnolia)
- 4 p.m. Foundation of Advocacy (Gardenia)
- 4 p.m. Boards Raise Money Don’t They? (Ballroom F)
- 4 p.m. A Design-Centric Approach to Developing Policies (Redbud C)
MONDAY, MARCH 11
- *FULL SESSION: 10 a.m. AmeriCorps Engaging and Retaining Volunteers (Redbud AB)