One of the many benefits of attending the SC Nonprofit Summit is being able to mix and mingle with your peers. The Summit offers a variety of opportunities for you to get to know your nonprofit leaders a little better. Whether you are meeting up with long-time colleagues and friends or looking to meet some new faces, we have a few ways you can casually enjoy your time together in Greenville.
- Carolina Leadership Seminars Happy Hour: If you are a graduate of the Carolina Leadership Seminars, this is a great opportunity to network with other executive directors who completed the program.
- Dinner With Friends: Get a group together, make a reservation at one of the many close-by restaurants and enjoy dinner with your friends.
- Allies for Good Gathering: Always a great time. Our annual Allies for Good Gathering will be on Tuesday evening at the Upcountry History Museum. Grab some friends and walk over.
- Breaks: We added a little more time between plenaries and sessions so you can enjoy time networking with your colleagues. Tuesday – 9:30-10 a.m.; 11-11:30 a.m. and 3:30-4 p.m.
- Nonprofit Marketplace: This is a great time to meet some of our business partners. Grab a friend and some lunch and make your way through the marketplace with more than 40 exhibitors.
- Breakfast in the Ballroom and Coffee Talks: Enjoy a continental breakfast and have a conversation about what matters to nonprofit leaders over coffee.
- Summit Closing: We are wrapping up at lunchtime on Wednesday so you can spend some extra time with your peers. Grab lunch at the hotel or enjoy one of the many local restaurants before you head back to reality.
Have a grand time at the 2019 SC Nonprofit Summit. Together, we can do great things!