5 Opportunities for Sustained Financial Success
1. How to prepare and properly manage a budget and multi-year forecasting
2. How to create policies and procedures that support intellectual continuity regardless of turnover
3. How to stay on top of new financial laws and regulations
4. How to make risk assessment a regular management practice
5. How to utilize technology and outsourcing to help make you more efficient and effective
Learn five basic practices that will set up your nonprofit for financial success and make those practices a part of your organization’s DNA to sustain it long-term.