Summit Kickoff Part Two: Why Bridges Matter
Following Part One, What It Takes to Build Bridges, Summit attendees will be captivated by a live storytelling experience. Individuals who have benefited from bridge building efforts will share their personal stories. This inspiring session will make the case for why bridge building truly matters.
Sharing Our Stories and Why Bridge Building Matters
Lead by Russell Stall
- Jacob Farley, Cancer Survivors Park
- Ebony Adams, Habitat for Humanity
- Victoria Testela, Hispanic Alliance
- Adom Appiah, Kids Can Change The World and Ball4Good
- Kori Gamble, Momentum Bike Clubs
- Dr. Edward Anderson, OnTrack Greenville
To cap off the day, all Summit attendees will have the opportunity to participate in local site visits and deep dive conversations about current bridges that are being built across South Carolina.