What Happens When the Rhetoric Ends?
We are living in a time when Race, Equity and Inclusion efforts are a hot topic for many organizations.
This session will address the following questions:
- What is the difference between being concerned about REI efforts and being committed to taking action to address the issue?
- What happens when the rhetoric ends? How do you maintain the momentum when the sector shifts its’ focus to another issue?
- Allyship: How do you gain allies and maintain connection and trust? How do you become an ally?
- Explain the difference between being concerned about REI efforts and being committed to taking action to address them.
- Provide tactics on ways to maintain the focus on REI efforts when the sector shifts its’ momentum and focus to another issue.
- Define Allyship through the lens of Race, Equity and Inclusion. Attendees will learn how to become an ally and how to maintain connection and trust through the journey.