07 Mar 2023
2:15 pm-3:15 pm
Palmetto Ballroom i
- Identify types of grant funders.
- Understand what grantmakers seek in an NPO when considering an investment.
- Learn about various resources for finding potential grants.
CEOs, Development staff, Programs staff, Board Members
This session will benefit those who are charged with seeking grant funds to support a nonprofit organization with which they are involved as part of an overall diversified fundraising strategy. Attendees will learn
• who makes grants
• what grantors look for when investing
• where grantors do their homework
• what makes a good fit?
• where NPOs can find grantors
• key sections of the IRS Form 990
• steps to take once you have found prospective grantors