SC’s Nonprofit Summit offers an ideal venue for businesses interested in getting in front of nonprofit professionals from across the state.
Sponsorship of SC’s Nonprofit Summit gives your company or organization unique and broad exposure to nonprofit professionals across the state. Best of all, being a sponsor shows your commitment to the South Carolina nonprofit community!
Interested in sponsorship? See the form below for Summit sponsorship opportunities to help you choose the best fit for your objectives. Need to customize your package? No problem!
Please contact Alana with any questions.
Since 1997, South Carolina’s leading corporations and foundations have supported South Carolina’s nonprofit community by investing in Together SC and the Nonprofit Summit.
The information below outlines sponsor benefits provided to Presenting, Summit Peer Network Sponsors, Reception Sponsor, Celebrate Together SC Reception Sponsors, Sustaining Sponsors, Scholarship Sponsors and Celebrate Together SC Friends Sponsors.
Sponsorships permit our partners to clearly convey their values by sponsoring specific aspects of what we anticipate will be a life-changing experience for our attendees. Thank you for believing in this work and engaging with us.
1. Advocacy Allies
2. Black Nonprofit Leaders Group
3. CEO Network
4. Development Peer Network sponsored by Wells Fargo
5. Equity Peer Network sponsored by Unum | Colonial Life
6. Operations Peer Network Blue Cross Blue Shield of SC
7. Volunteer Administration Alliance
Each network will host a one and a half-day professional development track at the 2022 Nonprofit Summit in Spartanburg to include: two half-day workshops on Thursday, March 10 and a two hour networking event on Friday morning, March 11.
• Recognized as the Peer Network Sponsor at the Summit, Sponsor Reception, and Celebrate Together SC Reception
• Logo placed prominently on event social media and promotions
• Opportunity to participate in our virtual business expo.
• Verbal recognition from Together SC during workshops and networking event
• Opportunity to provide branded pens or pads for Peer Network workshop attendees
• Opportunity to address Peer Networks
• 3 complimentary Summit Registrations
• 3 invitations to both the March 9th Sponsors Reception and March 10th Celebrate Together SC Reception
Our Sustaining Sponsors are for those companies want to be involved in the Summit and have opportunities for recognition and networking throughout the event. It is a wonderful opportunity to be highlighted and mentioned to our audience while also allowing for important networking opportunities.
•. Verbal recognition from Together SC during event
• Logo on Summit slideshow and Together SC website
• Opportunity to participate in our virtual business expo
• Mention and thank you on Together SC social media
• 1 complimentary Summit registration
• 1 invitation to the March 9th Sponsor Reception and March 10th Celebrate Together SC Reception
Summit Peer Network sponsors may add on an Annual Sponsorship of the same Peer Network for $5,000 through June 30, 2022. This oﬀers a $500 savings.
For the ﬁrst time, Together SC is oﬀering its corporate and philanthropic partners the opportunity to engage with and show their support for key constituents of our nonproﬁt community, year-round!
Our Peer Networks provide an opportunity for nonproﬁt organizations’ staﬀ and volunteers to join and engage in deeper conversations with professionals who serve in their speciﬁc nonproﬁt roles. Peer Networks will convene virtually at least four (4) times a year, oﬀer at least one muti-session (4-6) professional development cohort, and engage participants on an ongoing basis through targeted communications.
Each group is led by a Leadership Team of nonproﬁt professionals, facilitated by a subject matier expert. Each month our facilitators will meet to discuss engagement strategies, networking events, professional development opportunties and equitable practic-es. Network facilitators are part of the Together SC Leadership Team.
• Recognition on the Together SC website and all speciﬁed Peer Network materials
• Invitation to welcome participants at quarterly Peer Network gatherings
•. Opportunity to provide branded materials to Peer Network members
• Opportunity to provide a virtual training to Peer Network members
• Right of ﬁrst refusal for sponsorship of 2022 Summit Peer Network Workshop & Networking
Advocacy Allies—Lead by GP McLeer
This peer network was started two years ago and is for those engaged in public policy issues, active in advocating/lobbying at the state, federal, and local levels.
Black Nonproﬁt Leaders—Lead by Jessica Sharp Sponsored by Unum/Colonial Life
This peer network has been oﬀering in-person then virtual gatherings for two years and engages those working or volunteering in the nonproﬁt sector who are Black, of African descent or of color.
CEO Network – will be launched in 2022
Development Professionals Network—Lead by Heather Singleton Sponsored by Wells Fargo For those nonproﬁt professionals who are “making the ask”, writing the grants, ﬁnding the resources to keep the mission going, this Network is currently selecting its leadership team and aims to oﬀer its ﬁrst virtual gathering late fall.
Equity Peer Network—Lead by Beth Ruﬃn
Building on the discussion groups and continuing the conversations from the “Removing our Blinders” and “Taking Immediate Action” learning cohorts, this peer network is for those interested in making equity a priority in their organizations. We are currently selecting the leadership team. They will oﬀer their ﬁrst virtual gathering late fall.
Operations Peer Network—Lead by Miriam Dicks
For the staﬀ “in the weeds”, the detail-oriented folks implementing the visionaries’ visions, and keeping the machine well-oiled, this Network is currently selecting its leadership team and aims to oﬀer its ﬁrst virtual gathering late fall.
Volunteer Administrators Alliance—Mary Dell Hayes
Building upon the work of the former South Carolina Association for Volunteer Administrators (SCAVA), this peer network started this year and engages nonproﬁt professionals responsible for recruiting and managing volunteers.
Celebrating Together SC Reception is sponsored by Arras Foundation
25 years of learning, serving and leading together.
It’s hard to believe that a quarter of a century has passed since a group of nonprofit leaders came together to create our state’s association for nonprofit organizations.
In March, when our Together SC family convenes for the first time in two years, we will also mark 25 years of learning, serving, and leading together. Together SC’s members’ individual and collective accomplishments since 1997 are numerous and worthy of a celebration.
Most of Together SC’s 67 Charter Member organizations are still engaged in the nonprofit work in South Carolina and involved in Together SC, and at the upcoming Celebrate Together SC Reception. It is time to celebrate our commitment, dedication, and hard work over the past 25 years, together.
Learn More About The History of Together SC and our Past Board Chairs and Executives Our celebration will be held at the Chapman Cultural Center beginning at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 10, 2022, during SC’s Nonprofit Summit. We look forward to seeing you at the Summit and celebrating with you!
Become a host!
In celebration of our 25th Anniversary, we are inviting our friends and partners to help us host this special celebration by making a $250 host donation.
All hosts will receive the following benefits:
• Two invitations to the Celebrate Together SC Reception.
• Name recognition with a link on the reception webpage.
• Name recognition at the event on signage.